- Any person connected to Upscope through the Upscope SDK, whose screen is being shared.
- Any person who views a Visitor's screen, even if they are not technically a "Support Agent".
- The Upscope client library installed on all pages that need to be viewable through Upscope.
- Upscope dashboard
- The app at https://app.upscope.io/ that allows your Agents to have an account and to configure some settings.
- REST API
- A server-side API that allows you to interact with Upscope as if you were an Agent. It lets you search for Visitors, get usage information and generate Secure Watch Links.
- Short ID
- An ID assigned by Upscope to each Visitor. The Watch link is always in the format: https://upscope.io/w/SHORT_ID
- Watch link
To use the link, an Agent will need to be authenticated on the Upscope dashboard, or you'll need to exchange it for a Secure watch link through the REST API.
- Secure watch link
- A link generated through the REST API that allows anyone with the link to view a Visitor's screen without having to authenticate or have an account on the Upscope dashboard.
- Universal proxy
- Proxy Session
- For security reasons, all Universal proxy sessions are authenticated, and need to start from either the Upscope dashboard or through the REST API.
- Lookup code
- A four digit code, unique for each one of your Visitors, that allows you to easily find them in the Visitors list.
- Visitors list
- A list containing all your online Visitors viewable by your Agents on the Upscope dashboard or available through the REST API.